Medical translation is one of the most difficult types of translation. It requires from translators and editors not only the experience of working with such texts, but also education and training. In addition, the health and human destiny often depends on the accuracy and correctness of translation of medical texts.
What can be attributed to the medical translation?
- Translation of medical articles;
- Translation of medical reports;
- Translation of medical certificates
- Translation of pharmaceutical texts (annotations to drugs, research and testing of drugs);
- Translation of medical textbooks and manuals;
- Translation of medical curriculum and scientific medical articles;
- Translation of the accompanying and customs documentation for the medical equipment or drugs.